Get the most out of your plan.
Find easy-to-use tools and tips on how to use your benefits – all in one easy spot.
Get a quote
Short Term Health Insurance
In times of change, find short term solutions that help you bridge the gap.
Hospital & Doctor Fixed Indemnity Insurance
Plans pay set cash benefits for covered, common medical services for help with bills when you need it.
A federal health insurance program for people age 65 and older and/or are disabled. Enter your ZIP code to see Medicare plans in your area.
Health care coverage for those with lower incomes. Enter your ZIP code to see Medicaid plans available in your area.
Choose coverage and pricing that will make you smile.
See value with vision insurance.
Find Individual & Family Insurance Plans in Your State
You have insurance options with UnitedHealthcare. Explore the insurance plans available in your state and get fast, free quotes on coverage now.
- AlabamaOpens a new window
- AlaskaOpens a new window
- ArkansasOpens a new window
- CaliforniaOpens a new window
- ColoradoOpens a new window
- ConnecticutOpens a new window
- DelawareOpens a new window
- District of ColumbiaOpens a new window
- HawaiiOpens a new window
- IdahoOpens a new window
- IndianaOpens a new window
- IowaOpens a new window
- KansasOpens a new window
- KentuckyOpens a new window
- LouisianaOpens a new window
- MaineOpens a new window
- MarylandOpens a new window
- MichiganOpens a new window
- MinnesotaOpens a new window
- MississippiOpens a new window
- MontanaOpens a new window
- NebraskaOpens a new window
- NevadaOpens a new window
- New HampshireOpens a new window
- New JerseyOpens a new window
- New MexicoOpens a new window
- New York
- North Carolina
- North DakotaOpens a new window
- OklahomaOpens a new window
- OregonOpens a new window
- Rhode IslandOpens a new window
- South CarolinaOpens a new window
- South DakotaOpens a new window
- UtahOpens a new window
- VermontOpens a new window
- VirginiaOpens a new window
- WashingtonOpens a new window
- West VirginiaOpens a new window
- WisconsinOpens a new window
- WyomingOpens a new window
No plans are currently available in New York and Massachusetts. Residents of those states should call 1-800-980-5213 for more information.
1Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
No individual applying for health coverage through the individual marketplace will be discouraged from applying for benefits, turned down for coverage or charged more premium because of health status, medical condition, mental illness claims experience, medical history, genetic information or health disability. In addition, no individual will be denied coverage based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, political affiliation or source of income.
Dental and Vision products are administrated by related companies. Each company is a separate entity and is not responsible for another's financial or contractual obligations.
References to UnitedHealthcare pertain to each individual company or other UnitedHealthcare affiliated companies.
Each company is a separate entity and is not responsible for another's financial or contractual obligations.
Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates.
Products and services offered are underwritten by Golden Rule Insurance Company, Health Plan of Nevada, Inc., Oxford Health Insurance, Inc., UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of New York, Inc.